THE NEWSLETTER SERVICE
The ‘Newsletter’ service can be used voluntarily and for an indefinite period. The only data that Hachi S.A. acquires from concerned parties for the purpose of rendering the ‘Newsletter’ service are e-mail addresses. A registered user can at any time amend or remove the data that they provided during the registration process.
The data shall be administrated by Hachi S.A., seated in Warsaw, al. Wilanowska 7/2, 02-765, entered into the registry of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register for the Capital City of Warsaw, in Warsaw, XIIth Economic Division of the National Court Register, under the number KRS: 426650, Tax identification number: NIP 7010324647, with a share capital of PLN 295 000.00 paid in full. Hachi S.A. collects the personal data (i.e. e-mail addresses) solely for the purpose of processing in connection to rendering the “Newsletter” service. The data are not going to be disclosed to any data receivers in the meaning of Article 7, Item 6 of the Polish Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997. Persons that the data pertain to have the right to access such data and to amend their content. The data are disclosed by persons that they pertain to on a voluntary basis. However, the “Newsletter” service cannot be rendered if the data are not provided.
The ‘Newsletter’ service shall be rendered only to registered users. In order to register with the service, the user needs to perform the following tasks:
- Go to the http://parrotone.com/language/en/home_ang/ website,
- Fill out the electronic form as follows:
- a) provide an e-mail address in the ‘E-mail Address’ field. The subsequent editions of the newsletters will be sent to this address.
- b) Provide consent for Hachi S.A. to process their personal data for the purpose of rendering the ‘Nwwsletter’ service, and confirm this consent by clicking the checkbox next to the accepted statement (a ‘check’ mark will appear in the box when the user has successfully accepted the relevant statement).
- Click the ‘Sign Up!’ button (subsequently a ‘Newsletter’ service registration verification link will be sent to the e-mail address provided in the registration process).
- Click the verification link in the e-mail, to verify the request for adding the e-mail address to the ‘Newsletter’ service distribution list. By doing this, the user of the e-mail address confirms their intent to add this e-mail address to the ‘Newsletter’ service distribution list. Hachi S.A will then send the subsequent editions of the Newsletter to the registered e-mail address.
The user registering the e-mail address must be the owner or authorised user of the this e-mail address. Registering e-mail addresses that the user is not the owner of is forbidden.
Should the user need to modify the registered e-mail address, they can contact the website administrator by e-mail or telephone.