§1 [general information]
- HACHI collects, processes, and uses data of Application users and Website users (hereinafter: “Users”), including their personal data.
- User data can be collected when a User: provides their data voluntarily (e.g. by filling out the contact form on the Website, by creating and using a user account in the Application, or by using other functions of the Application or the Website), or takes advantage of cookie files.
- Other types of data that can be collected include the User’s IP address information, query and response time information, the URL address of the website that the user arrived at the Website from, and the type of software that the User uses. This information is used for the Website’s administrative purposes, as well as for analytical and statistical purposes.
§2 [personal data]
- Hachi S.A., seated in Warsaw, Wilanowska 7/2, 02-765 Warsaw, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIIth Division of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 0000426650, tax identification number: NIP 701-032-46-47; e-mail address: email@example.com is the Data Controller responsible for the personal data of Users.
- User personal data can be processed for the purpose of making the functions of the Website and/ or the Application available to Users, as well as for the purpose of statistical and analytical tracking of the Website and/or the Application.
- User personal data may be disclosed to entities rendering IT services or entities rendering accountancy services to the Data Controller. Furthermore, Users of the Application can also access other Users’ data (to an extent determined by the functions of the Website) when they use the Application.
- The duration for which the Data Controller processes personal data depends on the purpose of such processing:
1) personal data provided via the Website’s contact form shall be processed for the duration of 5 years from the moment the query is sent,
2) personal data provided for the purpose of reporting errors in the Application shall be processed for the duration of 5 years from the moment the information is provided,
3) personal data disclosed in the agreement for rendering electronic services (i.e. using the Application) shall be processed for the duration of 10 years after the agreement has expired,
4) personal data acquired for statistical purposes shall be processed for the duration of 3 years from the moment of acquisition.
- In each case, Personal data shall be processed for a period that is indicated to the user every time data is being collected.
- The Data Controller shall be entitled to using the services of IT service providers seated in the USA, therefore outside of the territory of the European Union. In view of this, User data can be transferred to the USA. Entities that render their services to the Data Controller are members of the Privacy Shield programme, and as such they provide an appropriate level of data protection.
- By downloading the Application from Google Play or App Store, Users acknowledge that their personal data will be processed by Google LLC or Apple Inc. respectively. Google LLC and Apple Inc. act as data controllers in their own right, independently from the Data Controller.
- Users have the following rights as data subjects:
1) right of access to the data and to receiving a copy thereof,
2) right to rectification of the data,
3) right to erasure of the data,
4) right to restriction of processing of the data,
5) right to data portability,
6) right to object and to object automated individual decision-making concerning the data,
7) right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- Data inputted into the Application is used for the purpose of automated decision making. The Controller automatically assesses what location and what personal attributes have been stated by the user, and on this basis suggests new contacts to the User. This process does not constitute an isntance of automated individual decision making that would produce a legal effect concerning the User or similarly significantly affect the User.
- Users wishing to take advantage of any of the rights listed above can send a relevant request in writing to the Controller, to the following address: HACHI S.A, seated in Warsaw, al. Wilanowska 7/2, 02-765 Warszawa, or to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Users provide their personal data on a voluntary basis. However, should the User choose not to provide their personal data, the Data Controller shall not able to render services or undertake any additional actions on behalf of the User.
§3 [cookies and website tools]
- The Website can use cookie files saved on the User's end device. Such use of cookie files involves saving them on the User’s device in a way that allows the Data Controller to access these files.
- Cookie files are small pieces of data, and in particular text files, stored on the User’s end device, and their purpose is to allow the User to use the website more effectively. Cookie files will usually contain the name of the website that they come from, end device storage time, content (e.g. action identifiers) and a unique identification number.
- Cookie files are used to:
1) adjust the content of the Website accordingly with the preferences of the User, as well as to optimise the User’s experience with the Website. In particular, cookie files allow to recognise the User’s device and display an appropriate version of the website that is tailored to the User’s needs and preferences.
2) generate statistics and analyses concerning Website usage.
- The Website uses two primary types of cookie files: session cookies (session storage) and persistent cookies (local storage). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device only until the current session expires (e.g. when the User leaves the Website, deletes cookie files, or deactivates the software). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for a period specified in the given file’s parameters, or until the User deletes them.
- Using cookie files does not result in any changes being made to the configuration of the User’s end device or to the software installed on this device.
- Default web browser settings usually allow cookies to be saved on website users' end devices. However, Users can modify these settings.
- Users can adjust the manner in which websites use cookie files by modifying settings of the software (web browser) installed on their end device. Such modification can involve partial or full restriction of saving cookie files on the User’s end device.
- The Controller hereby informs that, pursuant to the provisions of the Polish Telecommunications Act, end users can express consent for information to be stored on their device, or grant access to information already stored on their device, also by means of the settings of the software installed on their device. Therefore, if the User wishes not to grant such consent, they are advised modify their web browser settings accordingly.
- Detailed information on how to adjust web browser cookie settings or delete cookies from your device are provided on websites dedicated to specific browsers. In particular, the information mentioned above can be found on the following webpages:
- The Controller uses Firebase and Google Analytics software, as well as other tools provided by Google LLC. Google LLC is seated in the USA, therefore outside of the territory of the European Union. Google LLC is a member of the EU-USA Privacy Shield, and as such provides an appropriate level of data protection. The above-mentioned tools are used for website statistics tracking and application handling.
- The Controler uses Facebook Pixel, an analytical tool that allows to measure the effectiveness of advertisements on the basis of analysis of actions that users perform on the Website, which in turn allows to conduct more effetive advertising campaigns.
- The Controller uses tools provided by Amazon Web Services, Inc. (EC2 and S3). Amazon Web Services, Inc. is seated in the USA, therefore outside of the territory of the European Union. Amazon Web Services, Inc. is a member of the EU-USA Privacy Shield, and as such provides an appropriate level of data protection. The above-mentioned tools are used for website statistics tracking and application handling.